[PF] Mario_Chavez

I understand that I am obligated to be complete and truthful in providing information on this application. I understand that all of the information disclosed by me in this application may be subject to public disclosure.

Applicant Signature: M.Chavez
SECTION 1 - Applicant Personal Information
1. Full Name: Mario Chavez

2. Date of Birth: 17/10/04
3. Residence Address: 1101 Temple Drive, Temple, Los Santos 343, San andreas.
4. Place of Birth (City, County, State): Temple, Los Santos, San Andreas

5. Height: 6'0"
6. Weight: 1350 lbs
7. Eye Color: Brown
8. Hair Color: Black
9. Gender: M
SECTION 2 - Description of Weapons
10. List below the weapons you desire to purchase if granted a PF license. You may only possess the weapon(s) which you list and description herein. Any misuse will cause an immediate revocation and possible arrest. Use additional fields if necessary (list a maximum of three firearms).
Make: Glock
Model: 19
Caliber: 9mm

Make: Mossberg
Model: 590s
Caliber: 20ga

11. If a rifle is listed, confirm that it is semi-automatic and is not capable of selective fire (may not switch from semi-automatic to burst or fully automatic).

[-] Yes
[x] No (N/A)

12.[/b] If a shotgun is listed, confirm that it is either pump action, single loaded, or double-loaded.

[x] Yes
[-] No

13.[/b] Where will the firearm(s) be stored?

[x] House
[-] Business

Proof of business ownership (if applicable): (N/A if none) N/A

SECTION 3 - PF License Conditions and Restrictions
The licensee is responsible for all liability for, injury to, or death of any person, or damage to any property which may result through any act or omission of either the licensee or the agency that issued the license. In the event, any claim, suit, or action is brought against the agency that issued the license, its chief officer, or any of its employees, by reason of, or in connection with any such act or omission, the licensee shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the agency that issued the license, its chief officer or any of its employees from such claim, suit, or action.

The licensee authorizes the issuing agency to investigate, as they deem necessary, the licensee's record and character to ascertain any and all information which may concern his/her qualifications and justification to be issued a license to purchase a firearm and release said agency of any and all liability arising out of such investigation.
Violate any of the license usage or prohibition criteria guidelines
Consume any alcoholic beverage.
Be in a place having the primary purpose of dispensing alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption.
Be under the influence of any medication or drug, whether prescribed or not.
Carry a firearm in public without a proper permit (CCW).

Pursuant to U.S. Government Code — Title 49, Chapter 26, Section 1472(1) and Federal Aviation Regulation 121.583, a license to purchase a firearm does not authorize a person to carry a firearm or any dangerous weapon aboard commercial airlines. Such a violation can result in arrest by law enforcement.

Any violation of these restrictions or conditions may invalidate the PF license and may void any further use of the license until reinstated by the licensing authority. Any arrest for a felony or serious misdemeanor, including driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, is cause for invalidating the license.

SECTION 4 - Agreement to Restrictions and to Hold Harmless
I hereby accept and assume all responsibility and liability for, injury to, or death of any person, or damage to any property which may result through any act or omission of either the licensee or the agency that issued the license. In the event any claim, suit, or action is brought against the agency that issued the license, its chief officer or any of its employees, by reason of, or in connection with any such act or omission, the licensee shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the agency that issued the license, its chief officer or any of its employees from such claim, suit, or action.

I understand that the acceptance of my application by the licensing authority does not guarantee the issuance of a license and that fees and costs are not refundable if denied. I further understand that if my application is approved and I am issued a license to purchase a firearm, that the license is subject to restrictions placed upon it and that misuse of the license will cause an automatic revocation and possible arrest and that the license may also be suspended or revoked at the discretion of the licensing authority at any time. I am aware that any use of a firearm may bring criminal action or civil liability against me.

I have read, understand, and agree to the PF license liability clauses, conditions, and restrictions stated in this Application and Agreement to Restrictions and to Hold Harmless.

Applicant Signature: M.Chavez
(( SECTION 5 - Out Of Character Information ))
14. Screenshot of Character Level (/stats): [https://imgur.com/a/TpOaGWe]ACCESS[/url]
15. LS-RP Forum Account Profile Link: [https://community.ls-rp.com/profile/16595-glizze/]ACCESS[/url]
16. Payment (unedited screenshot of /paybiz): [https://imgur.com/NokVoiR]ACCESS[/url]
17. License (unedited screenshot of /licenses): [https://imgur.com/WdpI8Ej]ACCESS[/url]

18. List up to date, unedited, uncropped screenshots of your admin records for all your characters.
[https://imgur.com/G0ptnvU]Mario_Chavez[/url]

19. Has your PF license been revoked during the past 14 days on any of your characters? If yes, please explain.
None.

20. Why do you wish to obtain a PF license on this character, do you have any plans to use it? How this can contribute in terms of character development? (Minimum 100 words)
My character Mario_Chavez is a law abiding citizen known as Buy and Selling Items for his upcoming pawnshop. so we can consider, he's a Business man, he is located in Temple, in this area a lot of violence happening everyday like Robbing, etc, at this point he want to apply and and get a permission to carry his protection which is from all Violence happening in Temple, Mario wants this permission for only SELF DEFENCE purpose.

21. License abuse is a ban-worthy offense. You must only ever be in possession of ONE of each weapon you have applied for and can not mass store or stockpile weapons in any way whatsoever. You must also NOT give ANY firearm to ANY other individual for any purposes, for example, the sale of license-bought weapons, including nitesticks. This includes storing firearms so that they may be willfully stolen by those you know. In addition, failure to include screenshots of all and any admin records, or attempting to circumvent the system in any way, will result in a permanent ban from possessing a weapon license.

Please state below, in your own words (copying may lead to a ban from applying), that you are aware of these regulations and the consequences that will follow if they are violated:

I am aware that if i break any of the rules it can be resulted into a ban, as you can see i have no bans on my record not even a ajail for breaking the rules.I feel like i won't abuse my PF , I got here with no bans or ajail so why break the rules now for a item in game, Im for sure here to roleplay.

Re: [PF] Mario_Chavez

viewforum.php?f=1174

(( Use the proper format and post your application in the appropriate section. ))
POLICE DETECTIVE II
JENNIFER MARIA LaGUERTA
FIREARMS LICENSING DIVSION: GUARD CARD COORDINATOR
UNIFORMED SERVICES SECTION, ASSISTANT DETECTIVE-IN-CHARGE
DETECTIVE BUREAU: VINEWOOD DETECTIVE DIVISION, INSTRUCTOR