Re: Questions and Answers

William Fath wrote: 03 Mar 2022, 19:56 Do I have to attend the OOC DI or do I have to wait till I can attend it alongside the IC one.
You can do the OOC DI once the server opens.
POLICE OFFICER III RALPH CHO
Field Training Officer, Mission Row Patrol Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Ezra Hall wrote: 08 Mar 2022, 21:51 The PQE score is valid for 60 days. Does that mean denied applicants (OOC DI) don't have to go through the PQE in the next recruitment drive?
No. It means you are able to conduct your DI within 60 days of being issued your grade.
POLICE OFFICER III RALPH CHO
Field Training Officer, Mission Row Patrol Division

Todd Brewer wrote: 11 Mar 2022, 17:16 What is going to be the minimum activity requirement?
Refer to the attached quote below:
Q: What are the activity requirements for the LSPD?
A: The activity requirement for most ranks is on average 1 hour of being on duty for the last 30 days. You do not have to be on for 1 hour every day but rather have 1 hour as an average for the last 30 days (this roughly means 7.5 hours of on-duty time every week or 30 hours for the last 30 days).
The UCP's Faction Center will help you in keeping you updated with what your current activity is once you are in the faction.

POLICE SERGEANT I CODY E. PALMER
Watch Supervisor, Mission Row Patrol Division

Jonathan Chiang wrote: 25 Mar 2022, 13:20 It's been awhile since many of us have completed our OOC DIs. I wish to ask what does the server delay mean for us? Is our recruitment towards the faction completely halted till the servers are up?
It's still possible to get the OOC DI done now but understandably most people are waiting until there's solid news on the server. You can still use this thread to schedule an OOC DI if you're in need of one and want to get it done now.

Thomas Pratt wrote: 25 Mar 2022, 14:15
Jonathan Chiang wrote: 25 Mar 2022, 13:20 It's been awhile since many of us have completed our OOC DIs. I wish to ask what does the server delay mean for us? Is our recruitment towards the faction completely halted till the servers are up?
It's still possible to get the OOC DI done now but understandably most people are waiting until there's solid news on the server. You can still use this thread to schedule an OOC DI if you're in need of one and want to get it done now.
It's because many of us have gotten our OOC DI's done, is why I said "I'ts been awhile since many of us have completed our OOC DIs".

And the progress is halted. What I'm asking is, what does this mean for progressing further into the recruitment process? Is there any update on this? Or is it as you mentioned, that unless a server comes up - we are just waiting ducks?

Jonathan Chiang wrote: 26 Mar 2022, 13:22
Thomas Pratt wrote: 25 Mar 2022, 14:15
It's because many of us have gotten our OOC DI's done, is why I said "I'ts been awhile since many of us have completed our OOC DIs".

And the progress is halted. What I'm asking is, what does this mean for progressing further into the recruitment process? Is there any update on this? Or is it as you mentioned, that unless a server comes up - we are just waiting ducks?
Nothing's changed. You can't do an in-character interview without the game server being open.