Re: Questions and Answers

Tim Brinkeman wrote: 19 Feb 2022, 18:44 For those of us who failed PQE, it would be great to receive some feedback on what we could focus on to perform better next time. Real-life police departments, like many other employers, would provide at least some high level feedback :)

I can imagine it's busy these days. Some of us spend hours on our application form and PQE questions, so helping us figure out what we can focus next time seems fair, and would make us better candidate next time, which is a win-win for all.

Since the PQE questions are broad and touching a few areas (both IC and OOC), I don't really know what to focus on to make it better for the next round. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
The Personal Qualifications Essay is intended to provide the Recruitment and Employment Division a general idea about the applicant in both IC and OOC fields. It's to evaluate the applicant's ability of writing essays. I highly recommend you to focus on your grammar and the sentences formation. Consider also taking some time before you send the essay, revise the essays, and try to detect the mistakes. Mistakes include; grammar errors, punctuation, wrong information and etc. When writing an essay, try to make it easy for the grader to read it (There are a lot of topics on the internet about how to write a proper essay). Eventually, these are the tips that anyone from the faction or from the RED would give to an applicant.

You have around one month for the next recruitment drive so prepare yourself, start working on improving your language and good luck!

POLICE OFFICER III MARIO RAMSEY
Field Training Officer, Mission Patrol Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Mario Ramsey wrote: 19 Feb 2022, 19:30
Tim Brinkeman wrote: 19 Feb 2022, 18:44 For those of us who failed PQE, it would be great to receive some feedback on what we could focus on to perform better next time. Real-life police departments, like many other employers, would provide at least some high level feedback :)

I can imagine it's busy these days. Some of us spend hours on our application form and PQE questions, so helping us figure out what we can focus next time seems fair, and would make us better candidate next time, which is a win-win for all.

Since the PQE questions are broad and touching a few areas (both IC and OOC), I don't really know what to focus on to make it better for the next round. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
The Personal Qualifications Essay is intended to provide the Recruitment and Employment Division a general idea about the applicant in both IC and OOC fields. It's to evaluate the applicant's ability of writing essays. I highly recommend you to focus on your grammar and the sentences formation. Consider also taking some time before you send the essay, revise the essays, and try to detect the mistakes. Mistakes include; grammar errors, punctuation, wrong information and etc. When writing an essay, try to make it easy for the grader to read it (There are a lot of topics on the internet about how to write a proper essay). Eventually, these are the tips that anyone from the faction or from the RED would give to an applicant.

You have around one month for the next recruitment drive so prepare yourself, start working on improving your language and good luck!
Thanks for the response.

Either way, we appreciate your time spent at setting up the recruitment process - it is very clear in terms of steps and what to do.

We'll try again next time. In the meantime, I wish the best of luck to all applicants and good luck with launching a new era of LSPD on RageMP. Exciting times!
Last edited by Tim Brinkeman on 20 Feb 2022, 17:40, edited 2 times in total.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Your PQE should be sent to the Recruitment and Employment Division account and titled with the format listed below. Your PQE will not be received if the title is formatted improperly. #X-XX should be replaced by the Job Number and followed by your first and last name.
Does that mean it should be set to [PQE 0-122] Firstname Lastname?

DISTRICT ATTORNEY NATHANIEL COOPER
Los Santos County District Attorney's Office — "Moving Justice Forward"

Noah Bradford wrote: 20 Feb 2022, 12:26
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your PQE should be sent to the Recruitment and Employment Division account and titled with the format listed below. Your PQE will not be received if the title is formatted improperly. #X-XX should be replaced by the Job Number and followed by your first and last name.
Does that mean it should be set to [PQE 0-122] Firstname Lastname?
[PQE #1-22] Noah Bradford would be the title you'd use.
CHIEF OF POLICE ERIC CUEVAS

Hey there, I got a question regarding my upcoming IC interview. I am done with the OOC part and I'm now waiting for the server launch to do my IC part of the DI.
My question is if I should post my availability somewhere or send a PM to someone with it because I'm pretty much confused about how to find a day and time to show up for the IC part of the interview.

Rodney Woods wrote: 22 Feb 2022, 07:09 Hey there, I got a question regarding my upcoming IC interview. I am done with the OOC part and I'm now waiting for the server launch to do my IC part of the DI.
My question is if I should post my availability somewhere or send a PM to someone with it because I'm pretty much confused about how to find a day and time to show up for the IC part of the interview.
We'll have a topic for those doing their departmental interview to list down their time and availability shortly.
CHIEF OF POLICE ERIC CUEVAS

I revieved my PQE form over 48 hours ago. I filled it and forwarded in in less than 10 hours later and I still haven't gotten a response. Moreover, the PQE I sent is not in my Outbox anymore. My application name is William Fath, currently in theApproved Candidates thread. I just need to know where I stand so far cause I'm confused and somewhat worried.

William Fath wrote: 23 Feb 2022, 15:47 I revieved my PQE form over 48 hours ago. I filled it and forwarded in in less than 10 hours later and I still haven't gotten a response. Moreover, the PQE I sent is not in my Outbox anymore. My application name is William Fath, currently in theApproved Candidates thread. I just need to know where I stand so far cause I'm confused and somewhat worried.
Looks like you've received an update now.
Cassius Harrell wrote: Hi! My PBA topic in the Approved Candidates forum is locked and thus I can't post my PQE request. I'm not sure who I should contact about it so I'm requesting for someone to unlock it here so I can proceed. Thanks!

Link: viewtopic.php?f=392&t=2104
Done