Re: Questions and Answers

(( Hi, I made a new forum account because I thought the forums had a new database, but I soon realized I still had my old account on here. The new account (Robert Wolfe) occupies the forum name I want to use for my main. Do I just request to have both forum accounts name changed?)

Currently doing my application, I have a few questions however. I have not touched LSRP since the SAMP days, and my Forum account is new. I have been in PD A LONG TIME AGO, so I don't know if I should do a Reinstatement or not.

Also, What is the LSPD Forum Confirmation post? I just wanna know these things before I apply so i can get everything right. Thank you.

Derrick Cohen wrote: 01 Jun 2024, 21:16 Is there a chance the department will open up for lateral transfers from other servers (such as ~) in the near future?
We do not think that this is possible.
PS: I have removed the server name. Please refrain from using other servers’ names in the future.
Coordinator, Detective School
Detective Supervisor, Gang and Narcotics Division
A/Commanding Officer, Personnel and Training Division

Michael Gaines wrote: 13 Jun 2024, 17:38 When is the next recruitment drive?
Dear Michael Gaines,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your inquiry.

At this time, the schedule for our next recruitment drive has not been announced. We are in the process of finalizing the details and will communicate the information as soon as it becomes available. We recommend regularly checking our official website for the latest updates.
Should you have any further questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards.
POLICE SERGEANT I CONNOR SALAZAR
Field Supervisor, Central Traffic Division
Los Santos Police Department "To Protect and to Serve"