Re: Questions and Answers

For the PQE it says "test results will remain valid for the next 60 days."
Is this still going to be a thing with the server still being closed? Or will it be valid 60 days from release? Thank you!
(looked for this question in the thread already, if it's already been answered I apologize for asking it again!)

Dustin Wakefield wrote: 11 Apr 2022, 02:16 For the PQE it says "test results will remain valid for the next 60 days."
Is this still going to be a thing with the server still being closed? Or will it be valid 60 days from release? Thank you!
(looked for this question in the thread already, if it's already been answered I apologize for asking it again!)
Due to the delays we'll have the 60 days count from release for the people who applied and received a passing score during this recruitment drive. Any drive after launch will be like normal with the time frame being 60 days from the day you passed your PQE.

Mara Erickson wrote: 02 Jul 2023, 01:10 On the application, it asks for my characters background story. So are you looking for the story that was written to enable said character into the server, or a story that leads from there, up to now in their life and wanting to apply?
A little bit of both. We aren't specific so we leave it to you to decide what you want to write about. But in general, yes. Write about the general background of your character and what they've been doing since you've started roleplaying with said character.
POLICE SERGEANT I RANDY KANG
Element Leader, David Platoon
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Santiago Ramirez wrote: 02 Jul 2023, 09:26 Where can I get my admin record? The application process requests a link to a screenie, but the UCP appears to have no option to view one's admin record - and several messages on the main discord indicate this is not a feature yet.
Admin records are not a thing yet, feel free to post your application without including it since there is no way to get it.

Frank Hoover wrote: 02 Jul 2023, 23:57 For the question "Have you been a previous member of LSPD" if I was on SAMP do I answer yes or nah?
SA-MP reinstatements were recently reintroduced as an option for previous faction members but that question technically only applies to this platform, so unless you were one on RAGE, you can answer no.

POLICE SERGEANT I MARTIN ORDONEZ
Watch Supervisor, Mission Row Patrol Division

Wyatt Manning wrote: 03 Jul 2023, 01:07
Frank Hoover wrote: 02 Jul 2023, 23:57 For the question "Have you been a previous member of LSPD" if I was on SAMP do I answer yes or nah?
SA-MP reinstatements were recently reintroduced as an option for previous faction members but that question technically only applies to this platform, so unless you were one on RAGE, you can answer no.
Ah thank you for letting me know SAMP reinstatements are back!
POLICE OFFICER II Frank Hoover
Patrol Officer, Mission Row Patrol Division