Re: Questions and Answers

James Bennett wrote: 24 Feb 2022, 18:15 In the PBA, it says that I'm required to first submit a reinstatement request first before applying as I was part of the LSPD before, yet as of current, the reinstatement requests are closed. What am I supposed to do exactly?
You'll need to wait for reinstatements to open and submit a reinstatement request. If your reinstatement request is unsuccessful and you're told to go through the recruitment process, you may then apply if it's still open.
CHIEF OF POLICE ERIC CUEVAS
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Eric Cuevas wrote: 24 Feb 2022, 18:37
James Bennett wrote: 24 Feb 2022, 18:15 In the PBA, it says that I'm required to first submit a reinstatement request first before applying as I was part of the LSPD before, yet as of current, the reinstatement requests are closed. What am I supposed to do exactly?
You'll need to wait for reinstatements to open and submit a reinstatement request. If your reinstatement request is unsuccessful and you're told to go through the recruitment process, you may then apply if it's still open.
And is there a possible time frame as to when the reinstatement requests will open up? I don't mean it in a bad way, but it seems rather silly that recruitment is open yet people who were previously in the faction simply can't apply because reinstatements are closed.

James Bennett wrote: 24 Feb 2022, 18:52 And is there a possible time frame as to when the reinstatement requests will open up? I don't mean it in a bad way, but it seems rather silly that recruitment is open yet people who were previously in the faction simply can't apply because reinstatements are closed.
Reinstatement requests have been open since September. Retired faction members who wish to return had 5 months to apply for a reinstatement request and plan out their reinstatement to the faction, rather than wait for a few days before the server launch date. It was decided that it is in the best interest of the server and the faction to shut down all reinstatements and transfer requests, due to the influx of 120+ applications in our Employment Process, as well as the recent reinstatement requests that we've been receiving.

Right now, we have more than enough people (and candidates) in our faction to provide police role-play to the illegal role-players. We will open reinstatements after some time (unknown) of server launch, after we get a better understanding of the numbers & presence our faction has in-game and how we affect illegal role-play with our numbers.

It is indeed unfortunate that you and others may get caught up in this situation, but we believe 5 months is fair time-frame for previous faction members to decide if they wish to send a reinstatement or not, and be apart of this journey. To keep this short, we do not have a timeframe.
POLICE DEPUTY CHIEF ROBERT EISENBERG
Commanding Officer, Counter-Terrorism and Special Operations Bureau

Due to the influx of applications and the limited capacity the department has imposed, recruitment will be closing in the next 24 hours. For reference, it will be closing on Feburary 26th at 3:00 AM (GMT+1). Any questions and/or concerns can be posted here or message to me personally for further clarification if need be.
CHIEF OF POLICE ERIC CUEVAS

Hello to whom it may concern, I'm wondering the average wait time on responses involving PQEs. I've seen that an applicant who applied more recently than I have has had their PQE moved forward in a faster manner than mine. Not a problem, just want to make sure my PQE hasn't been overlooked or forgotten about by chance.

Thank you,
Jason Fenwick.

Joshua Romero wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 18:20 How long does it take to hear back from the OOC portion of the DI?
We don't give out OOC DI results at the moment unless it's a fail, as failing any portion of the DI results in it being null and void in its entirety.
Jason Fenwick wrote: 01 Mar 2022, 00:59 Hello to whom it may concern, I'm wondering the average wait time on responses involving PQEs. I've seen that an applicant who applied more recently than I have has had their PQE moved forward in a faster manner than mine. Not a problem, just want to make sure my PQE hasn't been overlooked or forgotten about by chance.

Thank you,
Jason Fenwick.
We haven't forgotten about it and we'll get back to you as soon as possible, don't worry!

POLICE SERGEANT I CODY E. PALMER
Watch Supervisor, Mission Row Patrol Division